Terms & Conditions for the Invisalign Go Staff Discount Programme for 2017 (the “Programme”):
1) Certain restrictions apply. The Programme cannot be combined with any other Invisalign discount programmes or offers. University Residents and members of Research Institutions are not eligible to participate. Only practices in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and the UK are eligible. Only Invisalign Go Providers or their staff members are eligible for treatment, and the discount has to be passed to the staff member.
2) Align reserves the right to terminate this Programme at any time, stop acceptance of further participants for this Programme at any time, remove a provider from this Programme at any time and/or discontinue this Programme at any time and its own sole discretion.
3) Only Invisalign Go providers who are in good standing with Align (as solely determined by Align), including any of Align’s affiliates, and are compliant with all Align and Align Affiliate policies will be eligible to participate in this Programme. Eligibility for this or any other Align Programme is entirely at Align’s discretion.
4) The Invisalign Go provider receives a staff voucher code for a discount of 35% on the Invisalign Go list price on the first case of treatment of a member of staff with Invisalign Go on the day following the completion of his Invisalign Go Training. The code on the staff voucher has to be entered during the submission of the prescription for the staff member. The discount will be automatically applied. The Invisalign Go provider must ensure that the ClinCheck treatment plan has been approved within 30 days after receiving the voucher. If the Invisalign Go provider doesn’t approve the ClinCheck within 30 days after the voucher was provided, the discount will not be applied. Treatments count only under the DID they are submitted under; treatments cannot be combined from separate accounts.
5) All prices mentioned are excluding VAT.
6) Discount applies only to the initial Invisalign Go list price. Additional fees for refinements, replacement aligners, additional aligners, Vivera retainers or any other Align product or treatment option not expressly listed in this document do not receive discounts.
7) Unused discounts under this Programme are not refundable and cannot be transferred to another account. Unused discounts under this Programme cannot be transferred to another patient.
8) Invisalign Go Providers can only submit his/her own staff as a patient for treatment under the Programme. Providers cannot transfer treatments from this Programme to other providers or submit other providers staff treatments to his/her account. Any treatment submitted after the expiry of the Programme will be invoiced at the standard applicable rate.
9) The current version of the “Pricing, Terms & Conditions for Invisalign Go” apply for each sale under this Programme. To review these conditions, please visit the Invisalign Doctor Site (IDS): vip.invisalign.com
10) The treatment submitted under the Programme cannot be combined with any other Invisalign discount Programme or offer.
11) This Programme will remain valid from 1st February 2017 until 31st December 2017.
12) This Programme is subject to the laws of the provider’s country of practice as indicated in the agreement (excluding the United Nations Convention of the International Sale of Goods). The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the provider’s country of practice.
13) Align may add or remove products and treatment offerings that qualify under this Programme at any time at its discretion. If Align wishes to add a new product or treatment option to this agreement, Align will notify you of the new product or treatment option, its list price, its discounted price and the date on which it will become available. If Align wishes to discontinue offering an existing product or treatment option, Align will notify you at least 60 days prior to the date on which the product or treatment option is to be discontinued. Any treatment for such product or treatment option submitted after the date on which the product or treatment option is to be discontinued will be rejected.
14) The content of the Programme is considered Align Confidential Information and must be protected as such and may not be disclosed to any third party without Align’s written consent. All Align intellectual property is owned by Align and Align is not providing any license rights therein. All materials produced or distributed by Align in connection with this event are expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, recording of an event or publication or distribution is prohibited. Any violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.15) Void where prohibited.