Improving smiles has never been simpler
1. Identify and assess patients
75% of your patients could benefit from teeth straightening.1
We help you identify suitable patients within minutes using the Invisalign Case Assessment Tool, supporting you from the outset so you only take on cases that are right for you.
Guidance is given to help you take high-quality intra and extra-oral photos with your iPhone or iPad.
You can upload photos directly to your personal Invisalign Doctor Site in seconds through our easy to use app. You will then receive an indication of treatment suitability in 5-10 minutes.
You can then request a 3D treatment plan, as well as working together with your patient to set manageable goals
2. Treatment planning
You submit a simple prescription form to your personal Invisalign Doctor Site
Using our ClinCheck® Pro software, we develop a fully-personalized treatment plan, allowing you to clearly visualize your patient’s treatment. The treatment plan can also be shared with your patient so they can monitor their own journey
Once you’ve approved the plan, your patient’s complete set of customized aligners will be manufactured and sent to your practice
ClinCheck® Pro also provides you with an Appointment Plan, giving you easy to follow task-level guidance for each appointment.
Your patient’s treatment journey has begun, and now you can monitor their progress and ensure treatment is on track.
3. Monitoring progress for successful outcomes & Completion
- Using the Progress Assessment Tool on your Invisalign Doctor Site, you can ensure treatment is advancing as planned, with the added assurance of knowing how individual teeth are tracking.
- You can easily upload new photos to compare with the patient’s treatment goals in minutes, as well as order additional aligners if needed to ensure treatment objectives are met.2 Aligners are free of charge if ordered within 24 months and before the end of treatment.
- You can complete treatment and improve your patient’s smile with Invisalign Go in as little as 3 months.3,4
1Data on file at Align Technology (Consumer, Feb ’15–Mar ’16). 2The original approved final position is loosely locked, allowing tweaking but not a completely different treatment objective. 3Weekly aligner changes are recommended for all Invisalign Go treatments (with default staging protocol). The decision to prescribe weekly aligner changes is at the doctor’s discretion. Monitor tooth movements such as rotations, extrusions and significant root movements. Depending on the patient response to treatment, particularly mature adults, consider longer periods between aligner changes. 4Treatment times vary with Invisalign Express, Invisalign Go, and Invisalign Lite depending on case complexity and must be determined by your doctor.