We explained the concept of Align, Bleach, Composite to a Smile Makeover to Miss L.C
- Compliance: Patient used the Invisalign Go Aligners 22 hours per day and changed every 7 days.
- Patient maintained exceptional periodontal health control using interdental cleaning aids daily
- Treatment plan: Maintain good oral hygiene and cooperation throughout. Routine monitoring and reinforce importance of compliance.
- Align Dentition using Invisalign Go making patient aware of anterior alignment aim
- Home Whitening 10 percent CP used in patients Invisalign Go Aligners 11 and 12
- On the last day of Aligner 14 we provided minimal composite incisal edge bonding UR3, UR1 and UL2.
- We also provided proximal bonding M and D UL2 to improve line angles.
- Provided Retention in form of a multistrand stainless steel bonded retainer upper and lower arch alongside Vivera Upper and Lower retainers to wear every night.
View case #1 View case #7